 Gaming / Starship / 278
    The Future of Helix —Andrew Engstrom
   Greetings, Starshippers Though I know we have several active sectors at the moment, there are precious few sectors that are running adventures. I'm not saying the other sectors are no good, just that adventures are sometimes more fun (in that they (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: The Future of Helix —Sean Devolites
     (...) =snip= Any idea what happened to the Valach? I'm short on ships right now so maybe if it comes back I can play again....actually if it comes back I will play again whatever the case is lemme know. Sean (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

         Re: Return of the Valach (was: The Future of Helix) —Andrew Engstrom
     (...) Well, I admit that I was feeling especially lazy that day, but there is still a possibility it might turn up somewhere... ;-) I had originally intended to make a "lost ship" appear, but a few things changed. Perhaps the Valach can serve a (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

         Re: Return of the Valach (was: The Future of Helix) —Sean Devolites
     (...) Well, it would be kinda funny if the crew came back, being that they would still think they're part of the UF, which has since become the NGE, or New Galactic Empire. Would make for a pretty funny storyline if it's done right. It's mostly up (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: The Future of Helix —John Henry Kruer
   (...) I'm interested! Sounds good. BTW, I've sent action-emails out for the Outer Rim again, so you can count the Outer Rim in again. -JHK (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)