 Gaming / Starship / 249
    Re: Rules Talk: what's final on JumpShips? —John P. Henderson
   (...) Actually, it is 5 HQ, 10 MQ, and infinite LQ for each catagory. -GM Hendo (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: Rules Talk: New Pacific and JumpGate Inhibitors —Richard Parsons
   (...) I think it says 10 on the page too. If it says 20 anywhere, let me know and I'll fix... In the meantime, I'm cool with Hendo's judgement on ferries and jumpships. Here in New Pacific, the Commonwealth is pleased to confirm that in good time (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)