 Gaming / Starship / 249
Re: Rules Talk: what's final on JumpShips?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 03:56:23 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Andrew Engstrom wrote:

The Medium limitation is 20, right?  That's what it said on Richard's ship
registration page... Well, we could require that one Medium Propulsion slot is
taken for every ONE ship the Ferry can carry.  Maybe there will be some
reduction in speed, I don't know.

Actually, it is 5 HQ, 10 MQ, and infinite LQ for each catagory.

-GM Hendo