 Gaming / Starship / 178
    WMD? —Leonard Hoffman
   Hey starshipers, I'm a brand new player to starship, just strutting my stuff. My latest ship, the EBKD Kalashnikov, will be my vessel of choice. But it raises a certain question, in a way, similiar to the "jump ship" question. The Kalashnikov (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: WMD? —John P. Henderson
     (...) Hey Lenny! Welcome to the game! I just received your registration email and will be processing it shortly. As for your weapons of mass devastation, I see no problem with it. By the limitations of the galactic rules, no ship can be greater than (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: WMD? —Dan Mattia
   (...) I saw WMD, then said someone must mean the USC! So my reply is below... As my people (the USC) specialize in war and destruction, I of course I all kinds of goodies. Besides the lava guns and such, I also have missile frigates. At least two (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)