 Gaming / Starship / 178
177  |  179
Subject:
WMD?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 01:35:17 GMT

Hey starshipers,

I'm a brand new player to starship, just strutting my stuff.  My latest ship,
the EBKD Kalashnikov, will be my vessel of choice.  But it raises a certain
question, in a way, similiar to the "jump ship" question.

The Kalashnikov carries some basic defensive weaponry, but it also carries six
nuclear missiles.  These nukes are specifically designed to be anti-planets or
anti-bases, and are more strategic than tactical.

While I'm sure the missile won't ever come into play, they are an integral part
of the Kal, in design and purpose.  I think other players may think up other
Weapons of Mass Destruction (like starbombs, weapons designed to cause a star to
implode, or planet lasers like the death star - altho these examples are larger
than my nukes).

so, what do you think?

-lenny