 Gaming / Starship / 160
Re: Starship Reports 06/20/03
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 01:13:58 GMT

Hendo, Dude... let me create a script for it... I could just host it on my
website, like Richard did... all you would have to do is just fill in a form and
the website will do everything for you... trust me, it'll be alot easier.

-JHK

In lugnet.gaming.starship, John P. Henderson wrote:
Galactic Greetings!

This weekend's reports are off and away, as needed.

Also, Richard has offered to do a lot of work to help me get back on track with
the registry.  Refresh your download of the main SS site to update the links.
Deeplink to Richard's registry page:
http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/starship/registry.htm

Endless thanks to Richard for helping with this!

Celestial Salutations!
-GM Hendo