 Gaming / Starship / 153
152  |  154
Subject:
Starship Reports 06/20/03
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 18:30:27 GMT

Galactic Greetings!

This weekend's reports are off and away, as needed.

Also, Richard has offered to do a lot of work to help me get back on track with
the registry.  Refresh your download of the main SS site to update the links.
Deeplink to Richard's registry page:
http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/starship/registry.htm

Endless thanks to Richard for helping with this!

Celestial Salutations!
-GM Hendo