 Gaming / Starship / 161
160  |  162
Subject:
New vessel registrations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 04:31:03 GMT

Just by way of helpful notes, registering new vessels is simply a matter of posting either here, or to the IC board or emailing Hendotron the details of your vessel, with a subject that clearly looks like a new vessel registration.

The details we need, as deduced from the registry include (mandatory elements are marked with an *):

ship name *

organisation whith which the ship is associated

ship’s home sector

ship’s class

ship’s role

crew species

normal crew size

number and nature of any sub-vessels

ship’s captain

ship’s webpage *

player *

back story

Systems qualities:

Propulsion (High, Medium, Low, or None) *

Sensors (High, Medium, Low, or None) *

Armour (High, Medium, Low, or None) *

Weapons (High, Medium, Low, or None) *

The ship’s webpage can be as simple as a gallery of pics, or as comprehensive as you could possibly imagine, but it must exist. If your page goes offline for a while, so might your registration. (I check about once a month).

If you don’t specify all the non-mandatory bits of information, but they can be discerned from your webpage, we might capture some detail from there.

Right now, I think all registrations are up to date.

So if your ship is not showing up in the registry and you think it should, please repost your registration.

Part registrations are really a bugger to keep track of - please post the information (including all the mandatory bits) in a single post, or repeat them all in the later posts. We don’t update the database with part registrations (so two posts, each with only some of the mandatory bits might not get you registered too well).

Richard

Still baldly going...