 Gaming / BrikWars / 71
Re: Official Website Is Launched!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 15:48:59 GMT

Sold-{flipping}-out?!?  Noooooooooooo.....

-->Bruce<--

So despite the problems some people had with the site, enough people seemed
to be able to see it ;)
Nice one Jeff. I look forward to seeing what series 2 holds
--
James Stacey (who thought the site looks really nice now you ask)
------