 Gaming / BrikWars / 67
  Quick BrikWars update

Hi everybody, Sorry I've been slow about answering weapon stats questions... I'm too obsessed with waiting for my Little Armory shipment to arrive to worry about mere 'regular' weapons. Also I've been busy, trying to get the Nanofleets, Medieval (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jun-03, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

  Re: Quick BrikWars update

Mike, is it me or was there a 'Featured Creation' section before where you could submit things? Maybe I dreamt it. Anyway, do we just send you the info along with a link to an image? - Joe "Mike Rayhawk" <rayhawk@artcenter.edu> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jun-03, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

  Re: Quick BrikWars update

(...) I don't think I ever had a section like that, that was probably some kind of acid flashback. That would probably be a good idea though, I'll jot that down for a future update. If you could send an email with the info and links to images that (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jun-03, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars)