 Gaming / BrikWars / 67
66  |  68
Subject:
Quick BrikWars update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 17:37:36 GMT

Hi everybody,

Sorry I've been slow about answering weapon stats questions... I'm too obsessed
with waiting for my Little Armory shipment to arrive to worry about mere
'regular' weapons.

Also I've been busy, trying to get the Nanofleets, Medieval Japan, and
Battlefield Environments supplements in a state that I could post them... and I
did!  They're not done yet, but the in-progress versions are up for viewing on
BrikWars' new "Under Construction" page:

http://www.brikwars.com/underconstruction.htm

Any comments or suggestions are welcome, either by email or here in
gaming.brikwars.

I've also finally built a perl script to rotate the 'featured links' and
'featured creations,' so the next round of site updates will be to start adding
more entries to the rotation, and to update some of the graphics that have
gotten out of date.  I'm still dying for some more 'featured creations,' if
anybody's got some - not that there's anything wrong with Shaun's Panzer VI, but
it's been the sole feature for a long time.

- Mike.