 Gaming / BrikWars / 69
Re: Quick BrikWars update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 08:15:35 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.brikwars, Joe Comeau wrote:
Mike, is it me or was there a 'Featured Creation' section before where you
could submit things?  Maybe I dreamt it.  Anyway, do we just send you the
info along with a link to an image?

I don't think I ever had a section like that, that was probably some kind of
acid flashback.  That would probably be a good idea though, I'll jot that down
for a future update.

If you could send an email with the info and links to images that would be
ideal.  I'm wondering if I could try to find a way to make a profile page for
each creation.  Such that, a viewer comes along and sees the picture in the
bottom corner of a page, and when you click on it you get taken to a profile
page which contains links to galleries, brief descriptions, and stories about
the creation as well.

- Mike.