 Gaming / BrikWars / 66
Re: Scimitars?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 04:44:23 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.brikwars, Shaun Sullivan wrote:
   Now, I know the esteemed Mr. Mick Royhook had come up with some preliminary Scimitar Stats ... but I can’t seem to find them yet (I’m not at the home computer, or, as I like to call it, CLUB BRIKWARS).

Any chance we can get a reminder from the author?

How about some suggestions from the fans?

-s

I just ‘beef up’ the stats for the Saber:

Saber TL:3 2H:- CP:2 RNG:CC UR:2 -CMP”:- DMG:1d6

Scimitar TL:3 2H:- CP:3 RNG:CC UR:3 -CMP”:- DMG:1d6+3

HTH,