 Gaming / BrikWars / 296
Re: Better late than never, BrikWars 2005 is out of the gate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2006 19:31:41 GMT

Well I’ve never played Brikwars (or any previous incarnation...though I seem to remember finding some rules when I first discovered the online lego world...) but I have made rules on the spot with friends on quite a few occassions and always meant to read someone else’s ‘someday’. So now I’ve started (barely) with yours and so far I can say the intro was great and relieved a lot of my customizing fears. I am the kind of person who would love a game with enough depth to cover everything but by the 2nd turn has cut that back to a more time-managable-no-relation-to-the-rules-we-started-with-type-of-thing. So these look like they’ll suit me just fine. Thanks much!

God Bless,

Nathan

Visit my brickshelf gallery: (pic=link)