 Gaming / BrikWars / 239
Re: Robot Brain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 16:03:09 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.brikwars, David Eaton wrote:
In lugnet.gaming.brikwars, Chris Yoder wrote:
(In BrikWars) Is it okay to have a vehicle with both a robot brain and/or a
regular driver or gunner?

I'd say "sorta". A "robot brain" is really a detrimental aspect of a trooper
rather than of an actual vehicle, hence your vehicle with the simple "robot
brain" addition would still have no Skill, thus being still sorta inanimate.

Nah, I think Chris is using the old RV rules from 2000, where robot brains were
still worth something (RV.4.1).  I don't see any reason why you can't combine a
robobrain and other pilots, as long as the robot still has to follow a program
(and not "just do whatever the pilot tells me.").

- Mike.