 Gaming / BrikWars / 227
    Re: Motorcycle —Mike Rayhawk
   (...) Ah, you may have found that thing that'll finally get me off my butt to do another update. For one thing, the chapter section on Platform Size is wrong, I forgot to update it in the downloadable file after we rewrote the propulsion rules. The (...) (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

        Re: Motorcycle —Chris Yoder
   Thanks for the info. Any idea when an update to the rulebook might happen? ~Clangador (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

        Re: Motorcycle —Mike Rayhawk
   (...) I can't really say; not anytime in the immediate future - even if I drop everything and work full-time on the rulebook, it takes a couple months of labor to compile a full revision. I keep an updates.txt file in my brikwars-dev directory, (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jun-04, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars)