 Gaming / BrikWars / 207
Re: Interest in LEGO wargaming?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 06:04:34 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, Tim Courtney wrote:
I'm probably less familiar with the rules than you are :-) I'd also have to
spend a bit of time building up armies, so I suppose it wouldn't be for a
little while.

That's fine. We could just reply in this thread when we've got something
together worth fielding.

I don't have a lot of Castle or parts/figs that would be conducive for a
TL2 army, but I could do Space...

We could do castle vs. space in BrikWars *malicious grin*.

I'd be fine throwing a bunch of my TL2 legionaries or samurai or whatever else I
have against TL5 spacemen.  As long as four of my Troopers (the max I can gang
up on you with) can do enough damage to get through TL5 armor, we can use my
numbers to balance your tech (I may also be able to use ranged attacks in a
gang-up, but I'd be likely to hit my own guys;).  Otherwise, my guys would sit
around and die waiting for a siege weapon hit to scratch you.

Of course, I'm probably going to take heavy losses from your siege weapons, but
with any luck they'll be expensive enough to allow me some extra disposable
infantry.

I guess we should set a couple CP totals and plan armies to each, and then see
what we have the LEGO to field, and the time to actually move.