 Gaming / BrikWars / 172
    Re: BrikWars time-lapse & photo-montage —Shaun Sullivan
   (...) These are great, Todd! I am especially fond of the photo of Joe in second four of the regular-photo sequence. You know the one I'm talking about .... (...) Next time anybody is in town, let me know and we'll get together, kick back, and hoist (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.org.us.nelug, FTX)

        Re: BrikWars time-lapse & photo-montage —Wayne McCaul
   (...) Oh, I know what you're talking about. I had this flashbulb-memory-burn-in seem to happen after that. I don't think I saw the next few seconds because I was laughing. Weird how it stands out. Also odd how some of the images appear to zoom in (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.org.us.nelug, FTX)

        Re: BrikWars time-lapse & photo-montage —Todd Lehman
   (...) I was so happy to have caught that expression. He held it for at least 5 seconds. What were you saying to him? The look of astonishment and disbelief he gives is priceless. (...) Ya, that's from taking multiple shots in certain cases from (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.org.us.nelug, FTX)