 Gaming / BrikWars / 133
    Re: Zombies! —Joe Comeau
    "Wayne McCaul" <wmccaul@comcast.net> wrote in message news:HpC58K.1C60@lugnet.com... (...) say (...) a turn (...) Would make (...) Actually, if a unit has zero or negative movement, it actually loses a turn! After all, if you can't move, what can (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

        Re: Zombies! —Wayne McCaul
   (...) You're right, I really worded this poorly; That's what I get for trying to sneak it in at work. I was thinking, more closely that if a zombie got hit with gunfire enough to reduce it's movement to zero it would "fall down" and automatically (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars)