 Gaming / BrikWars / 124
    Re: Zombies! —Wayne McCaul
   (...) Hey Lindsay Well, Zero's aren't affected by headshots. We could probably enhance it to say that single gunshots have no effect on Zeros either. But multiple hits in a turn should at least stagger them (-MR"). I also was thinking that, for (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

        Re: Zombies! —Joe Comeau
    "Wayne McCaul" <wmccaul@comcast.net> wrote in message news:HpC58K.1C60@lugnet.com... (...) say (...) a turn (...) Would make (...) Actually, if a unit has zero or negative movement, it actually loses a turn! After all, if you can't move, what can (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

        Re: Zombies! —Wayne McCaul
   (...) You're right, I really worded this poorly; That's what I get for trying to sneak it in at work. I was thinking, more closely that if a zombie got hit with gunfire enough to reduce it's movement to zero it would "fall down" and automatically (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars)