 Gaming / 842
    Re: Anyone going to Gencon? —Eric Joslin
   (...) I was into Magic for quite a while, although it's been a long, long time since I bought any cards or played. I still have my whole collection, too, including a Mox Pearl and a Time Walk. I've thought about selling them, but can't bring myself (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Anyone going to Gencon? —Matt Brooks
   (...) Working on that with all the chaffe. I still want to keep at least one copy of each for my "Sets". I have completed about 13 of the five million expansions they've come out with. But sorting through cards, and getting them Ebay ready is a (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.gaming)