 Gaming / 806
Re: NELUG Tech Level 2 (medieval) game pictures etc..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 19:17:03 GMT

Credit goes to Joe Comeau for the big tree.

Isn't the twisting vine-thing cool?  I love that too!
(and he calls himself a TECHNIC-guy.. pft)  ;-)

-Suz

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Andy Lynch writes:
Wow.  Lots of great stuff in there. The buildings are great, but I
especially like the tree!  What a great idea to use the palm tree trunks
as some kind of massive vine growing up around the tree.  At least
that's what it looks like to me.  Nice layout.  I am envious, but in a
good way.  :-)

-Andy Lynch