 Gaming / 591
  The world's largest BrikWars battle?

I finally completed the writeup for the BrikWars battle between Gino and myself on September 3-4, 2000. Yes, it took two days, and if we wanted to continue the fight until one side was wiped out, it probably would've been another day. Each side had (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: The world's largest BrikWars battle?

(...) Wow! What a game! (...) I'm pretty sure the biggest battles prior to this have been run by the Australians (see one of their writeups at (URL) ), but I don't know what their numbers were or even if they kept track of CP. They've definitely got (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: The world's largest BrikWars battle?

(...) That sounds like a challenge to me. I think we have our next battle scenario Adrian. <Bwhuhuhahahahahahah...ahahahaha> (...) Well, that's something then isn't it? Thanks, Gino A... (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: The world's largest BrikWars battle?

(...) Hey hey, write-up exists now ;-) (URL) baldly going... (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.gaming)