 Gaming / 593
Re: The world's largest BrikWars battle?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 01:02:37 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Mike Rayhawk writes:
They've definitely got the game with the most independent units
(their medieval game, for which no write-up yet exists, involved more than 300
minifigs).
  That sounds like a challenge to me.  I think we have our next battle scenario
Adrian.  <Bwhuhuhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha>

I haven't heard of any games that ran for two full days before
though, so I'd say at the very least you've got the duration record nailed.
  Well, that's something then isn't it?

Thanks,
Gino A...