 Gaming / 568
  Re: brikwars and vehicles... and stupendous feats

(...) Hoverboards are supposed to be Johari-specific anyway, one of the advantages they get for all the disadvantages their Civilization has. Nah, running up against a fortified position, a troop transport only serves as a good way to keep all your (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: brikwars and vehicles... and stupendous feats

(...) ...Ahha! I thought they were just too spiffy for general use! (...) ...Id buy several 'cheap' transports and put a few troops in each. So they couldn't all get gotten at once... If there is a time crunch that is. Given plenty of time, I'd get (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.gaming)