 Gaming / 562
    A hard decision —Justin G. Radford
   Before I explain to you what I am talking about, I must tell you who I am. I am the creator of the slowly degrading Ultimate Space Lego Combat Sim, another LegoWars clone. I have a decision to make: Shall I shut down the USLCS website? I have (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: A hard decision —Tony A. Rowe
     (...) I can sympathize with you all too well. I have a Lego war game (called Lego Combat) as well, with a rather meager web page. So far I haven't even had the chance to put the actual rules of the game up yet, just some supplemental stuff: (URL) I (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: A hard decision —Mike Rayhawk
   (...) Wow, you've done a ton of work on the site since the last time I looked at it. (You didn't mention the site URL in your message - just in case anyone's interested: (URL) ) (...) If you do shut it down, I'd like to keep a copy of the game and (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.gaming)