 Gaming / 562
561  |  563
Subject:
A hard decision
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 03:58:40 GMT

Before I explain to you what I am talking about, I must tell you who I am.  I
am the creator of the slowly degrading Ultimate Space Lego Combat Sim, another
LegoWars clone.

I have a decision to make:  Shall I shut down the USLCS website?  I have
several reasons why.

First off, the main reason is that ever since February, I have been working on
a computer game.  Since then, only once or twice have I had some time working
on the rules for my game.  The number of hits I get slowly is going down
day-by-day.

Second off, my brother and I have played really boring one on one game with
little or no terrain.  It's all the same:  WHoever has a base will be over ran
by super tanks and such.  In a matter of fact, infantry are useless in the
games we play.  And since there are nobody else (except one, hmmmm) that still
has Legos at my age, it gets monotonous.

Also, BrikWars has a huge monopoly.  It is a great game.  However, I like
complexity and seriousness moreso then silliness.  Oh well.  I have never seen
anything about USLCS here, and all the announcements I made were ignored,
completly.

And secondly, my web page design skills are really bad.  I can never make a
good looking website.  THis is insignifagent to the rest, but I had to say it.

I will close it.  That is a definite.  By why am I posting?  Because if any of
you has a reason that will make me keep the site up, then I will.  If no one
posts, or if I don't get convinced, USLCS, one of my greatest creations, will
dissapear of the internet for possibly good.