 Gaming / 523
  Re: BrikWars 1942!

(...) So in other words you really really want to see him buy the farm, eh? What's the average lifespan of a brikwars fig? .4 of a scenario??? ++Lar (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: BrikWars 1942!

(...) Ahh, it depends on who's rolling the dice :D With Eric behind the magic cubes, the average lifespan is arround 0.8 scenarios. Sadly for my troops, my statistics indicate something more along the lines of 0.3-0.4. Actually, I fully endorse the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: BrikWars 1942!

(...) Well, now, to be fair, it was your rolling that kept my troops alive, and my rolling that wiped yours out. After all, you roll to-hit and damage for your troops' shots... so it was your rolling that led to the long lifespan of my troopers! ;D (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.gaming)