 Gaming / 522
    Re: BrikWars 1942! —Eric Joslin
   (...) On his behalf, I accept. He's too busy chatting up the Princess from Knight's Kingdom and the girls from the Adventurers sets to make the ceremony. Actually, I was hoping that for the next game we might make him a Hero and include him again as (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: BrikWars 1942! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) So in other words you really really want to see him buy the farm, eh? What's the average lifespan of a brikwars fig? .4 of a scenario??? ++Lar (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: BrikWars 1942! —Shaun Sullivan
   (...) Ahh, it depends on who's rolling the dice :D With Eric behind the magic cubes, the average lifespan is arround 0.8 scenarios. Sadly for my troops, my statistics indicate something more along the lines of 0.3-0.4. Actually, I fully endorse the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: BrikWars 1942! —Eric Joslin
   (...) Well, now, to be fair, it was your rolling that kept my troops alive, and my rolling that wiped yours out. After all, you roll to-hit and damage for your troops' shots... so it was your rolling that led to the long lifespan of my troopers! ;D (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.gaming)