 Gaming / 498
Re: Pirate fleet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 16:07:00 GMT

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

WOW frank. You must be really close to the holy grail for lego pirate
fans, being pirate complete!

Sure am. Look in lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade to see how close. Note
that I am shooting for a little bit more than pirate complete, I'm
actually trying to collect all the side stuff (as far as I know right
now, I'm only missing two books).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com