 Gaming / 398
  Re: Pirate Game Postmortem (Was: Re: Brickfest)

(...) Ahh, I hadn't had a chance to re-read through the rule books yet. (...) The way Steve handles it now is that he has a chart of pre-generated wind, and you pick a random starting point on the chart, and you roll a die each turn, on a 5 or 6 the (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Pirate Game Postmortem (Was: Re: Brickfest)

(...) Just found the GM tables on his site, I didn't see them a month ago must have added them recently. We had a fun time rolling for wind/speed changes each turn, added the factor of having to adjust direction of our ships almost ever turn. On the (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Pirate Game Postmortem (Was: Re: Brickfest)

(...) They were added a week or two ago (a few days after I received paper copies). (...) I think changing every turn might be too much, but in our game, the wind changed direction once, and more than half the game (13 or 14 turns or something - I (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Pirate Game Postmortem (Was: Re: Brickfest)

(...) I think we'll go for something like every 2nd turn rolling for a speed change and every 3rd turn a direction change, or something along those lines. If it will help anyone I'll keep track of how many turns we run for and how I handled the (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming)