 Gaming / 1933
Re: Any Catan players at BF?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 16:12:40 GMT

In lugnet.gaming, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
I think Clue (or whatever its called) might look good in LEGO with a 3D
mansion and minifig accessories for the weapons...

I've seen that done somewhere, though I can't remember where at the moment.  My
daughter and I have played on the regular board using minifigs and accessories
as the pieces.  It's amazing how easily you can make a minifig resemble the
picture on the cards.

-Elroy