 Gaming / 1893
1892  |  1894
Subject:
A great idea! --> David's idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 18:15:41 GMT

David, that is a smashing idea!

Count me in!

While I was thinking about this, I thought of a few set backs that are going to
have to be ironed out before this thing gets going.

1. Who is going to do the action e-mails? Or will this be handled by whoever has
the action currently going on in their sector and as the action moves across the
galaxy --> different SMs take the big chair? I think it would make sense for the
action to move sequentially across the known galaxy for this reason: Having a
bunch of sectors all going on at the same time will create conflicting story
lines. A sequence of action will allow everyone invloved to have a turn at being
player and mediator.

2. What villians could we use that would create the momentum needed to carry
this action out over the course of several sectors and hopefully several major
battles? I like the Vorgons, true, but once a few of their ships are put
offline, then the adventure will slow. A massive invasion force would allow for
a long adventure, but that is too New Jedi Order.

Well, those are the two main ones; however, I am all for it. Count my two
sectors available.

-Avery