 Gaming / 1855
1854  |  1856
Subject:
BrickMech Website and Rules Now Posted!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 16:31:47 GMT

I've finally gotten around to creating a website for BrickMech
(http://www.brickmech.com); while it's a bit minimalist, the rules are there
along with links to galleries of creations and Con photos.

The modular specification hasn't really changed, though I tightened up a few
wordings and added links to the relevant pieces on Peeron.  If you'd like to
have a go at building a Mech to the spec, I'd love to add a thumbnail and link
to the gallery page!

The rules were tested with friends and MichLUG (not to imply that MichLUG
members aren't my friends...) and then pounded on at three gaming conventions
this year.  I had some changes in mind but at this point it's been so long that
I need to round people up and play again!

As always, I'd love to hear comment and constructive criticism.

Thanks,
Peter