 Gaming / 1852
    Re: BrickQuest first questions —Peter F. Guenther
   (...) Right... he could still move in and attack, or could position himself for a charge next turn. (...) I'll think about this... but it hasn't been a problem thus far. I might be reworking the combat mechanism to something more like it was (...) (20 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.gaming, FTX)

        Re: BrickQuest first questions —Peter F. Guenther
   (...) Upon further reflection, I've decided you're right... since critical hits don't add extra damage, they just set a minimum damage, it's not going to upset game balance or add power to already powerful-in-combat characters to define critical hit (...) (20 years ago, 19-Dec-04, to lugnet.gaming, FTX)