 Gaming / 1828
Re: Bircklords v2 ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 19:25:19 GMT

In lugnet.gaming, Denis Pouchain wrote:
After many months of net inactivity (new house, new job, etc), I am thinking of
a secund of bricklords.
I wish to keep the pleasure of the play but to considerably reduce the
adminsitration cost for me.

What is the admin cost you're incurring now?

For that, I have to heavy rewrite all the the code heavy and optimize it. Then,
I would make only one level but which will grow bigger gradually with new
section appearing from time to time.
I also intend to bring new functionalities like a positioning on map in real
time, fighting with other players met in the corridors, etc.
What do you think about ?
Do I have to give a second life to BrickLords? Do you have ideas of improvements
or innovations?

Do you HAVE to give a second life? no! It's your hobby, if it's not fun for you
don't do it. (We're thankful you did but please don't feel obligated) But I
suspect you'll get plenty of new and repeat players if you decide to pursue the
improvements you outlined, all of which sound good.