 Gaming / 1633
Re: Bricklords - a few questions ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 00:17:56 GMT

"denix" <denix@bricklords.net> wrote in message
news:Hr27un.CwI@lugnet.com...
Hi there,

What determines what items a blacksmith shop will have for sale?
Only random.

Ok, thanks.  I just confirmed that if I don't see what I want at a
blacksmith shop, I can just leave and re-enter a few times until it shows
up.

What determines a player's rank in the hall of fame?
Force, Rapidity and Fight. Kills and Dead come after.

Thanks for a great game!
Thanks to you. It was hard to do it alone.
I worked on it 6 monthes ...

I hope I can achieve the "save game" process before the end of the week.
You will soon save your game and reload as you want !!!

Regards,
Denix

____
Join the BrickLords !
http://www.bricklords.net

A couple more questions:
What is the difference between a Small Helmet and an Infantry Helmet,
besides 12 gold pieces?  They both have the same values, as far as I can
tell.
Are more expensive items less likely to break?
I completed Level 1 last night.  Is there any chance that the Shield of
Turmhylein will break? (or any of the other Turmhylein relics, once we find
them?)

Thanks!

Joel