 Gaming / 1623
Re: Bricklords - a few questions ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 00:23:09 GMT

"Pawel Nazarewicz" <reganok@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:HqzFLw.1Kp8@lugnet.com...
Has anyone encountered anything higher than a mummy?  Has anyone had an • axe or a
oriental katana break on them?

Also, has anyone used a training facility and gotten anything out of it? • I
think it raises your "Fight", but my fight was maxed at the time so I • didn't see
any change.

     -- Pawel

I have also come up with a couple of questions...
What determines what items a blacksmith shop will have for sale?  Is it
random?  Is it specific to the location on the map?
What determines a player's rank in the hall of fame?

Thanks for a great game!

Joel