 Gaming / 1626
Re: Bricklords - a few questions ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 02:51:58 GMT

At 07:23 PM 1/5/2004, you wrote:
"Pawel Nazarewicz" <reganok@yahoo.com> wrote:
Has anyone encountered anything higher than a mummy?  Has anyone had an
axe or a oriental katana break on them?

I bought a katana and I had an axe previously to that but my low-quality
armor must have kept the Guards and Mummies away. I still have the Katana
and a good helmet now so I'll keep an eye out.

Also, has anyone used a training facility and gotten anything out of it? I
think it raises your "Fight", but my fight was maxed at the time so I • didn't see
any change.

I agree. I should have saved another 200g and tried some better potions. I
was maxed so I didn't see any change.

What determines what items a blacksmith shop will have for sale?  Is it
random?  Is it specific to the location on the map?

I didn't think about the map, but I think it has to do somewhat with what
kind of armor and weapon you already have. I think also that if you buy
something first, everything else on the lists will show, but I haven't
confirmed this.

What determines a player's rank in the hall of fame?

So far it seemes to be linked to Strength, Rapidity and Fight ratings.
Kills and Killed don't seem to have any effect on your placement.

~Mike