 Gaming / 1597
1596  |  1598
Subject:
Classic Castle Adventures!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 21:22:23 GMT

Whoops, forgot to post to .gaming!

Greetings to one and all!

I’m proud to announce the launch of a new play-by-email RPG, Classic Castle Adventures!

http://www.classic-castle.com/events/classic_game/home.html

Classic Castle Adventures is a play-by-email roleplaying game set in the classic castle world. Send out your party to slay monsters, go on a quest for the king, or just explore the countryside. Whatever you decide to do is up to you!

Many thanks to Classic-Castle.com for providing the webspace to host the game. I hope you have a great time playing CCA!

Game Mediator Andrew