 Castle / 18883
Re: Classic Castle Adventures!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 21:33:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mike Thorn wrote:

This sounds like great fun!! I'm in, I just sent my party information.

One question: where do the beasts come from and how are they played?

~Mike

Hi

Glad to hear you're interested!  I'll get right on your party registration.

The "Beasts" are NPCs, meaning the Game Mediator controls them.  The Player's
only task is to either defeat or subdue the creatures (role-playing it well
helps your odds).  Wild creatures are usually found in the wild, but not always.
But I must warn you that wild creatures are not the only dangers a party might
face--difficulty can be found both in the wilderness and in the middle of
civilization.

Good luck in your adventures, Mike!

Game Mediator Andrew