 Gaming / 1596
Re: VLCWars! A simplified War gamming system
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 20:45:29 GMT

In lugnet.gaming, Frank Filz wrote:
Dean Husby wrote:

Hello all.

This should have been out at the end of last year but the VLCWars! team has been
very busy with shows and didn't get the final version ratified...

Sadly we haven't had time to put up a website for this yet so it's just the
gaming files.

http://www.vlc.ca/vlcwars/

Here you will find a Doc, PDF and html version of our rules.

I look forward to hearing your comments! This has been 3 years in the making!

Are any of you folks coming down to BrickFest PDX? This would be an
excellent game for the gaming track.

I am, but unfortantly it appears that the rest of the VLCWars! crew are not...

I don't think I could pull anything off by myself.

Dean