 Gaming / 1562
  A Useful Tool for the Sector Moderator

Hi, I've found the following little helpful bit of freeware for those SMs who like using XYZ space and loads of stars. It's called 3D Star Map (ver. 1.3), and can be acquired at: (URL) It's taken all the long math out of my distance calculations, (...) (21 years ago, 7-Sep-03, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: A Useful Tool for the Sector Moderator

(...) Cool. I DL'd it and tried it out -- great tool, but it's gonna take me a little while to learn how to use it ;-) Thanks for the interesting post! Andrew (21 years ago, 7-Sep-03, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: A Useful Tool for the Sector Moderator

(...) And of course a link to basic information about spectral classes and types: (URL) I should have put this in first but, hey, there you go. You can actually get XYZ Gliese data online too, if you go looking, so you can plot absolutely huge XYZ (...) (21 years ago, 8-Sep-03, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.gaming.starship)