 Gaming / 1562
1561  |  1563
Subject:
A Useful Tool for the Sector Moderator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 15:19:30 GMT

   Hi,

   I've found the following little helpful bit
   of freeware for those SMs who like using XYZ
   space and loads of stars.  It's called 3D Star
   Map (ver. 1.3), and can be acquired at:

   http://www.psyberion.com/sauron/techdev/swdownload.html

   It's taken all the long math out of my distance
   calculations, and really has been helpful to the
   travelers as well.  I recommend it heartily if,
   like me, you've got a severe "astrophysics realism"
   fetish and like tossing stars into 3D space.

   (Oh, and I don't know if it's Mac-friendly at all.)

   all best

   LFB (-3,7)