 Gaming / 1542
Re: Actual LEGO dice...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 00:38:34 GMT

In lugnet.gaming, Franklin W. Cain wrote:
Here's a new, smaller D6!  Since I don't have six numbered tiles, I decided to
use six distinct /colored/ tiles (i.e., the six colors from the color wheel),
which /are/ available in 2x2 tiles.  ;)

Images available here:
"http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/items/dice2.jpg"
"http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/items/dice2x.jpg"
"http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/items/dice2p1x.jpg"
"http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/items/dice2p2x.jpg"

Neat stuff.  I've used non-traditional color-based dice in some of my non-LEGO
board game designs.

David Goeb, as part of his Yet Another LEGO Universe Game System (Y.A.L.U.G.S.)
came up with a not-quite-perfect, but very inventive LEGO solution to a d6.

Good fun, mixing LEGO and gaming.  :)

All the best,
Allan B.