 Gaming / 1517
  BrickQuest Modular Dungeon System

I ran four 2-hour sessions of BrickQuest at GenCon 2003 Indy and it was very successful! All who played it had a great time; there were a couple D&Ders who liked the rules so much they were going to play it with a grid and miniatures. I made a few (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.glug, FTX) !!

  Re: BrickQuest Modular Dungeon System

I've gotten a few emails this evening and it's obvious that there's an interest in the game mechanics and that people are getting into outdated materials I had up on the site for a few playtesters and others to review. That's fine, just realize (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.gaming, FTX)

  Re: BrickQuest Modular Dungeon System

(...) Pete, we *have* to play a full game at Comic Con this fall. ~Trev (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.gaming, FTX)

  Re: BrickQuest Modular Dungeon System

(...) Oh absolutely! I'll set the entire board up and leave up for display for the weekend, rather than bringing it out a room at a time, but I intend to play several games... Peter (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.gaming, FTX)