 Gaming / 1466
    Full Thrust? —Wayne McCaul
   This is sort of O.T., but I was wondering if anyone plays "Full Thrust" and what they think about it. I'm sort of leaning towards miniature games and it looks pretty groovy, but it's hard to tell. Plus -for anyone's who has played - could the rules (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Full Thrust? —Don Cox
   I have played and GMed Full Thrust games for years. I have about 30 of the metal ships and hundreds of the Star Trek micro-machines. You can use a few ships, or many. My friends and I have played fleet-sized battles. If you have played or have seen (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Full Thrust? —James Seibert
   I have some pictures of an individual gamemastering Full Thrust at Gencon 02 using Lego ships. The construction was simple but effective and the players seemed to like them james "Don Cox" <the1hugh@yahoo.com> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Full Thrust? —Frank Filz
   (...) I've considered using LEGO ships for Silent Death. It even could be a catchy title: "Silent LEGO Death"... Post your pics! Also, we should get in touch with that person and invite them into GameLUG. Frank (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.gaming)