 Gaming / 1499
Re: Full Thrust?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 02:18:32 GMT

James Seibert wrote:

I have some pictures of an individual gamemastering Full Thrust at Gencon 02
using Lego ships.  The construction was simple but effective and the players
seemed to like them

I've considered using LEGO ships for Silent Death. It even could be a
catchy title: "Silent LEGO Death"...

Post your pics! Also, we should get in touch with that person and invite
them into GameLUG.

Frank