 Gaming / 1461
    New Lego Game? —Laurence Hurst
   Hi, I was woundering if anyone would be interested in helping me to create a new lego turn-based game (like BrikWars), based (very losely) upon Rainbow 6? The basic idea is a hostage rescue type game where one team is the terrorists, and has a (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: New Lego Game? —Dylan Jambrek
     (...) This could probably be done with brikwars rules, with a few additions. The hostage with terrorists and the incursion team (picturing the museum level in my head right now), the choppers and apc's could all be done with brikwars rules.The (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.gaming)

         Re: New Lego Game? —Laurence Hurst
     (...) I am planning on writing my own rules from scratch. I was thinking along the line of each game consisting of a number of rounds, and the players can buy weapons and ammo between the rounds. The game will probably be quite paper intensive (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.gaming)

         Re: New Lego Game? —Mike Rayhawk
     (...) That's probably your best option, BrikWars isn't very well optimized for such stealth-intensive combat. The main fun of this game is that the terrorists and anti-terrorists don't know each other's positions; that's also the trickiest part to (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: New Lego Game? —Evan Butzlaff
   (...) I have three words that could describe this. Lego Counter Strike. :) It sounds cool. I'd love to play CT (Counter-terrorsists)when Mr. Blasterman makes his MP5 and M-16 and AK47. ~Evan Butzlaff (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.gaming)