 Gaming / 1443
  Re: BrikWars Supernatural Rules Bug Fix?

(...) A couple of things I meant to mention yesterday but didn't have time: 1. Blatant attempts like this to circumvent the SP limits set by the other players are a lot less likely if some or all of the other players each bring a good-sized Hammer (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.gaming)

"Mike Rayhawk" <rayhawk@artcenter.edu> wrote in message news:HCw1GE.nEA@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) played (...) Yeah, that's my fault, but blame Shaun anyway. I promise to get a writeup out there. Since I left my notes over at Jonathan's, I (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.gaming)